Here is some important information for you to keep in mind as we regather:
• Pre-registration will be encouraged, but not required to attend
• Worship Center seating arranged for 50% capacity (CDC guidelines)
• Shorter services (45 minutes) to allow for extra cleaning
• Families worship together (nursery, children/youth and adult classes will remain closed for now)
• Masks are not required in the City of Edgewater, but are welcomed and encouraged for those attending
worship services. Masks will be available if you do not have one.
• You have EAC’s permission and blessing to attend online or on campus, no pressure.
Please remember that some of your church family may not be ready to receive physical greetings (hugs, handshakes). Thank you for being sensitive to the pace at which others are comfortable engaging in group gatherings.
Blessings, Church Family!
The church office is open to employees only except for scheduled appointments. Visitors, please call 386-427-0385 for assistance.